20 HELPFUL JOURNAL/WRITING PROMPTS
One of the things I love most about journaling is that it is one of the most powerful methods of working through my internal thoughts.
It helps provide me with a broader sense of self-awareness, as well as being able to observe my true feelings, and experiences in life.
It's a wonderful way to track progress, and to actually SEE progress because you have written it down.
Remember, journaling is a judgement free zone and it is between you and God.
I receive a lot of questions from beginner journal-ers regarding where and how to start writing because it can feel so intimidating.
So I created 20 journal/writing prompts below that I hope will be helpful!
1. What can I be grateful for this week?
2. What is currently going on in my life?
3. Any areas that I can trust God more in?
4. What areas am I struggling in with?
5. What does scripture say about something that I am going through?
6. Some daily/weekly habits I could fit into my walk with Christ to make it more enriching?
7. What personal habits are unhelpful in my walk with Christ?
8. A spiritual fruit I have grown in.
9. What areas in my life are causing me pain? Have I healed from it/them?
10. How can I surrender more to Jesus?
11. What do I need to mute in my life in order to hear more of God?
12. What are the things I can celebrate?
13. Which scriptures have encouraged me and why?
14. How has the Lord spoken to me recently?
15. What is my prayer for today?
16. 5 goals I would like to accomplish this month.
17. 5 core beliefs that guide my life are..
18. Things outside of my control that I need to stop worrying about.
19. What are the 3 ways I can be more selfless?
20. How can I take better care of myself this week?
Let me know how you get on with these! You can grab any journal in the store to begin journaling today!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG TO RECEIVE THE LATEST BLOG POSTS STRAIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.